if you would like some of the site’s resources to use at home with your child or young person but are unable to print out and make them up yourself, then we can help you with this.
Just contact Dahni, our team member for resources, at:
It would be helpful, if when you email Dahni, you could give her the following information:
• Your name
• Child’s name, class and school
• Whether they are currently supported by the Autism Outreach Service
• The resources you would like made up either from below, or from the website.
Dahni will get in touch to let you know that she has received your request and then email you back when the resources are ready and arrange to get them out to you!
Please note that we can only provide this service for children and young people who are attending, or will be attending, an Aberdeen City Council educational placement.
- Scottish Autism – Education Resources
- Scottish Autism – Support for Parents while at home
- Scottish Autism – Supporting your Child’s wellbeing
- Scottish Autism – How has my week been?
- National Autistic Society – Resources for autistic people and their families
- Clear Your Head – Things you can do to help clear your head