School meals cost £2.20 meal and payments can be made online through the following link:
Current School Menu – October 2020 to March 2021
School Menu Information
Free School Meals
Pupils are eligible for free school meals if their parents or carers receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit, with an income of less than £16,105
- Both Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit with an income of up to £7,330
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit with a monthly earned income from your employer of not more than £610
Pupils are eligible for free school meals in their own right if they are between 16-18 and fall into any of these categories.
During the current COVID-19 School Closures, parents/carers of P1 to P3 pupils are requested to apply for Free School Meals in order to receive vouchers. Entitlement to vouchers requires that parents of P1 to P3 pupils meet the eligibility criteria above. When schools are operating normally with full opening, all P1 to P3 pupils will resume their automatic entitlement.
If you are eligible for Free School Meals, you can apply for free school meals online. You will need to provide evidence of the benefit/s that you receive.
You must provide evidence of the qualifying benefit each year in September. If you stop claiming the benefits you must notify the school. If you receive a free school meal to which you are not entitled, you may be asked to pay the money back.